- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Thank you! Eric for fitting/scheduling me in on short notice via breakdown especially during BUSY Holiday/timing. Have been going to Avery's for several years; they are always accommodating and provide prompt, excellent service & repairs. They do get busy so scheduling repairs of course is recommended. Thanx again.
Im so glad I found this repair shop! the Averys team has a customer for life. well equipped shop to handle all my needs and Eric is a pleasure to work with. if you are are looking for a automotive repair facility this is the place!
The Customer Service and work completed is impeccable. I will continue to use them for both of my vehicles. Best at Rita Ranch.
We have used Avery's Auto Repair for many years and have been 100% satisfied. Prices are comparable and sometimes less than other repair shops especially with the military discount. We can always rely on them to not only figure out a problem and have the solution to fix it but to explain it to us in terms we understand. It was difficult to find parts for our 14 year old mini van, but they searched until they found what was needed. Repairs are always done quickly and competently; we can always depend on them. The fact that they are in the neighborhood and provide transportation between our home and the shop is a huge plus for us. We have always had professional and courteous interactions with the staff. Won't go anywhere else.
I've been taking my vehicles to Avery for the past six years for regular and unexpected maintenance. Rich, Eric and the team, have always treated me professionally, explaining the service required including an estimate, before the work is started. They don't upsell, but there have been times when a part needed to be replaced. When this occurs, they show me the affected part and explain why the replacement is necessary. Their prices are reasonable and their courtesy van is a plus. I will continue to take my vehicles to Avery and highly recommend their services.
I can only offer a favorable review of Avery's Auto Repair.Rich,Eric,and the entire work crew are there to help diagnose and repair problem(s),inform you of the costs to repair them,do a thorough evaluation of any additional service points needed,offer a AAA discount in addition to providing a shuttle service to your destination.I have the utmost confidence in knowing that after leaving their repair facility that any and all repairs were completed in a timely and professional manner.They are an honest repair shop that stands behind their work,offering courtesy and peace of mind to the owners of repaired vehicles brought there.Never once have I had to return to them for any type of complaint about their repair service.